- I can buy DRM-free MP3s there cheaper than Amazon and iTunes.
- I can sample any song or album in its collection (in its entirety), once, for free.
- I can "upload" my entire music collection (4000+ songs) and stream it through any connected computer (including, presumably, the iPhone).
- I can embed and share most music or music playlists wherever I want, regardless of whether I own it, with anyone.
- I have the option of buying a web-only (no MP3, but unlimited online access) version of any song for 10 cents (albums are roughly a dollar), and I can buy the MP3 later for cost minus 10 cents.
I just needed to get some marketing tool out of my system. :P I'm headed for the shower... but first, some music!